- Toner JP, Seifer DB. Why we may abandon basal follicle-stimulating hormone testing: a sea change in
determining ovarian reserve using antimüllerian hormone. Fertil Steril 99:1825-1830, 2013. View Article
- Tal R, Seifer DB, Khanimov M, Schwartz E, Grazi RV, Malter HE. Anti-mullerian hormone (AMH) is an
independent predictor of twin versus singleton pregnancy in fresh ART cycles. Reprod Biomed Online 26:360-7, 2013 View Article
- Butts S, Ratcliffe S, Dokras A, Seifer DB. Diagnosis and treatment of diminished ovarian reserve in ART
cycles: the role of insurance mandates. Fertil Steril 99:382-8, 2013. View Article
- Merhi ZO, Seifer DB, Weedon J, Adeyemi O, Holman S, Anastos K, Golub ET, Young M, Karim R,
Greenblatt R, Minkoff H. Circulating vitamin D predicts serum anti-mullerian hormone levels in late
reproductive-aged women: Women’s Interagency HIV study. Fertil Steril 98:228-34, 2012. View Article
- Leader B, Hegde A, Baca Q, Stone K, Lannon B, Seifer DB, Broekmans F, Baker VL. Discordance
between Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in menstrual cycle
day 2-4 serum from 5,354 women in US fertility centers. Fertil Steril 98:1037-42, 2012. View Article
- Missmer SA, Seifer DB, Jain T. Cultural factors contributing to health care disparities among infertility patients in Midwestern United States. Fertil Steril, 95:1943-9, 2011. View Article
- Seifer DB. Strategic planning is long overdue and could mitigate long-term complications which result from delayed diagnosis of primary ovarian insufficiency. Fertil Steril, 95:1898, 2011. View Article
- Buyuk E, Seifer DB, Illions E, Grazi R, Lieman H. Elevated body mass index is associated with lower serum anti-mullerian hormone levels in infertile women with diminished ovarian reserve but not with normal ovarian reserve. Fertil Steril 95:2364–8, 2011. View Article
- Buyuk E, Seifer DB, Younger J, Grazi R, Lieman H. Random anti-mullerian hormone (AMH) is a predictor of ovarian response in women with elevated baseline early follicular FSH levels. Fertil Steril 95:
2369–72, 2011. View Article
- Seifer DB, Baker VL, Leader B. Age-specific antimullerian hormone values for 17,120 women presenting to fertility centers within the United States. Fertil Steril 95:747-750, 2011. View Article
- Aslam MF, Mehri ZO, Ahmed S, Kuzbari O, Seifer DB, Minkoff H. Changes in plasma mullerian inhibiting substance and brain-derived neurotrophic factor after chemotherapy in premenopausal women. Fertil Steril 95:1790-3, 2011 View Article
- Article featuring Dr. David Seifer in the UMDNJ Magazine and a recent research effort in the discovery of AntiMullerian Hormone (AMH) as a blood test for female egg supply and a metric of female fertility. View Article
- Butts SF, Seifer DB. Racial and ethnic differences in reproductive potential across the life cycle. Fertil Steril 93:681-90, 2010 View Article
- Seifer DB, Zackula R, Grainger DA; a Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Writing Group Report. Trends of racial disparities in assisted reproductive outcomes in black women compared with white women: Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology 1999 and 2000 vs. 2004-2006. Fertil Steril 93:626-35, 2010 View Article
- Seifer DB, Golub ET, Lambert-Messerlian G, Benning L, Anastos K, Watts DH, Cohen MH, Karim R, Young MA, Minkoff H, Greenblatt RM.Variations in serum mullerian inhibiting substance between white, black and hispanic women. Fertil Steril 92:1674-8,2009. View Article
- Merhi ZO, Minkoff H, Lambert-Messerlian GM, Macura J, Feldman J, Seifer DB. Plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor in women after bariatric surgery: a pilot study. Fertil Steril 91:1544-8,2009. View Article
- Seifer DB, Frazier LM, Grainger DA. Disparity in assisted reproductive technologies outcomes in black women compared with white women. Fertil Steril 90:1701-10, 2008. View Article
- Buyuk E, Seifer DB. Follicular fluid neurotrophin levels in women undergoing assisted reproductive technologies for different etiologies of infertility. Fertil Steril, 90:1611-5, 2008. View Article
- SF Butts, Seifer DB. 6 Office tests to assess ovarian reserve, and what they tell you. OBG Management November 2008 View Article
- Merhi ZO, Minkoff H, Feldman J, Macura J, Rodriguez C, Seifer DB. The relationship of bariatric surgery to mullerian inhibiting substance levels. Fertil Steril 90:221-4, 2008.
- Merhi ZO, Messerlian GM, Minkoff H, Eklund EE, Macura J, Feldman J, Rodriguez C, Seifer DB. Comparison of serum and plasma measurements of mullerian inhibiting substance. Fertil Steril 89:1836-7, 2008.
- Seifer DB, Golub ET, Lambert-Messerlian G, Springer G, Holman S, Moxley M, Cejtin H, Nathwani N, Anastos K, Minkoff H, Greenblatt RM. Biologic markers of ovarian reserve and reproductive aging: application in a cohort study of HIV infection in women. Fertil Steril 88:1645-52, 2007. View Article
- Finamore PS, Seifer DB, Ananth C, Leiblum SR: Social concerns of women undergoing infertility treatment. Fertil Steril 88:817-821, 2007. View Article
- Seifer, DB, MacLaughlin DT. Mullerian inhibiting substance is an ovarian growth factor of emerging clinical significance. Fertil Steril 88:539-46,2007. View Article
- Seifer DB, MacLaughlin DT, Cuckle HS: Serum müllerian-inhibiting substance in Down's syndrome pregnancies. Hum Reprod 22:1017-1020, 2007. View Article
- Seifer DB, Feng B, Shelden RM: Immunocytochemical evidence for the presence and location of the neurotrophin – trk receptor family in adult human preovulatory ovarian follicles. Am J Obstet Gynecol 194:1129-1136, 2006.
- Massad SL, Evans CT, Minkoff H, Watts DH, Greenblatt RM, Levine AM, Anastos K, Young M, Seifer DB, Golub E, Cohen M: Effects of HIV infection and its treatment on self-reported menstrual abnormalities in women. J Womens Health 15:591- 598, 2006.
- Silberstein T, MacLaughlin DT, Shai I, Trimarchi JB, Lambert-Messerlian G, Seifer DB, Keefe DL, Blazar A: Mullerian inhibitory substance levels at the time of HCG administration in IVF cycles predict both ovarian reserve and embryo morphology. Hum Reprod 21:159-163, 2006.
Fleming R, Harborne L, MacLaughlin DT, Ling D, Norman J, Sattar N, Seifer DB: Metformin reduces serum mullerian inhibiting substance levels in women with PCOS, only after protracted treatment. Fertil Steril 83:130-36, 2005.
- Hazout A, Bouchard P, Seifer DB, Aussage P, Junca AM, Cohen-Bacrie P: Serum anti-mullerian hormone/mullerian inhibiting substance appears to be a more discriminatory marker of ART outcome than follicular stimulating hormone, inhibin B or estradiol. Fertil Steril 82:1323-29, 2004.
- Lee H-C, Seifer DB, Shelden RM: Impact of retained embryos on the outcome of Assisted Reproductive Technologies. Fertil Steril 82:334-37, 2004.
- Feng B, Chen S, Shelden RM, Seifer DB: Effect of gonadotropins on Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor secretion by human follicular cumulus cells. Fertil Steril 80:658-59, 2003.
Seifer DB, Lambert-Messerlian G, Schneyer AL: Ovarian Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is present in follicular fluid from normally cycling women. Fertil Steril 79:451-52, 2003.
- Seifer DB, Feng B, Shelden RM, Chen S, Dreyfus CF: Neurotrophin-4/5 and neurotrophin-3 are present within the human ovarian follicle but appear to have different paracrine/autocrine functions. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:4569-71, 2002.
- Seifer DB, DeJesus V, Hubbard K: Mitochondrial deletions in luteinized granulosa cells as a function of age in women undergoing in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 78:1046-48, 2002.
- Chin KV, Seifer DB, Feng B, Lin Y, Shih WC. DNA microarray analysis of the expression profiles of luteinized granulosa cells as a function of ovarian reserve. Fertil Steril 77:1214-18, 2002.
Hock DL, Seifer DB, Kontopoulos E, Ananth CV: Practice patterns among board-certified reproductive endocrinologists regarding high-order multiple gestations: A United States National Survey. Obstet Gynecol 99:763-70, 2002.
Seifer DB, MacLaughlin DT, Christian BP, Feng B, Shelden RM: Early follicular serum mullerian- inhibiting substance levels are associated with ovarian response during assisted reproductive technology cycles. Fertil Steril 77:468-71, 2002.
- Seifer DB, Feng B, Shelden RM, Chen S, Dreyfus CF: Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): A novel human ovarian follicular protein. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:655-659, 2002.
- Trout SW, Bohrer MB, Seifer DB: Single blastocyst transfer in women at risk for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Fertil Steril 76:1066-67, 2001.
- Hock DL, Sharafi K, Dagostino L, Kemmann E, Seifer DB: Contribution of diminished ovarian reserve to hypofertility associated with endometriosis. J Reprod Med 46:7-10, 2001.
- Dzik A, Lambert-Messerlian G, Izzo VM, Soares JB, Pinotti JA, Seifer DB: Inhibin B response to the exogenous follicle-stimulating hormone reserve test (EFORT) is associated with the outcome of oocyte retrieval in the subsequent IVF cycle. Fertil Steril 74:1114-17, 2000.
- Trout SW, Seifer DB: Do women with unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss have higher day three serum FSH and estradiol values? Fertil Steril 74:335-37, 2000.
- Phipps MG, Hogan JW, Peipert JH, Lambert-Messerlian GM, Canick JA, Seifer DB: Progesterone, inhibin and hCG multiple marker strategy to differentiate viable from nonviable pregnancies. Obstet Gynecol 95:227-31, 2000.
- Seifer DB, Scott RT, Bergh PA, Abrogast LK, Friedman CI, Mack CK, Danforth DR: Women with declining ovarian reserve may demonstrate a decrease in day 3 serum inhibin-B before a rise in day 3 FSH. Fertil Steril 72:63-65, 1999.
- Houmard BS, Seifer DB: Infertility treatment and informed consent: a survey of current practice by American board certified reproductive endocrinologists. Obstet Gynecol 93:252-257, 1999.
- Alak BM, Coskun S, Friedman CI, Kennard EA, Kim MH, Seifer DB: Activin A stimulates meiotic maturation of human oocytes and modulates granulosa cell steroidogenesis. Fertil Steril 70:1126-30, 1998.
- Whitacre KS, Seifer DB, Coskun S, Kennard EA, Kim M, Friedman CI, Alak B: Effects of ovarian source, patient age, and menstrual cycle phase on in vitro maturation of immature human oocytes. Fertil Steril 70:1015-21, 1998.
- Friedman CI, Seifer DB, Kennard EA, Arbogast LK, Alak BM, Danforth DR: Elevated follicular fluid vascular endothelial growth factor is a marker of diminished pregnancy potential. Fertil Steril 70:836-839, 1998.
- Sharara FI, Seifer DB, Flaws JA: Environmental toxicants and female reproduction. Fertil Steril 70:613 622, 1998.
- Sharara FI, Scott RT, Seifer DB: The detection of diminished ovarian reserve in infertile women. Am J Obstet Gynecol 179:804 812, 1998.
- Danforth DR, Arbogast LK, Mroueh J, Kim M, Kennard EA, Seifer DB, Friedman CI: Dimeric inhibin: a direct marker of ovarian aging. Fertil Steril 70:119 123, 1998.
- Wheeler CA, Cole BF, Frishman GN, Seifer DB, Lovegreen SB, Hackett RJ: Predicting probabilities of pregnancy and multiple gestation from in vitro fertilization a new model. Obstet Gynecol 91:696 700, 1998.
Seifer DB, Naftolin F: Moving toward an earlier and better understanding of the perimenopause. Fertil Steril 69:387 388, 1998.
- Hofmann GE, Danforth DR, Seifer DB: Inhibin B: The physiologic basis of the clomiphene citrate challenge test for ovarian reserve screening. Fertil Steril 69:474 477, 1998.
- Friedman CI, Danforth DR, Herbosa Encarnacion C, Arbogast L, Alak BM, Seifer DB: Follicular fluid vascular endothelial growth factor concentrations are elevated in women of advanced reproductive age undergoing ovulation induction. Fertil Steril 68:607 612, 1997.
- Seifer DB: Persistent ectopic pregnancy: An argument for heightened vigilance and patient compliance. Fertil Steril 68:402 404, 1997.
- Lambert Messerlian GM, Steinhoff M, Zheng W, Canick JA, Gajewski WH, Seifer DB, Schneyer AL: Multiple immunoreactive inhibin proteins in serum from postmenopausal women with epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 65:512 516, 1997.
- Blazar AS, Hogan JW, Seifer DB, Frishman GN, Wheeler CA, Haning RV: The impact of hydrosalpinx on successful pregnancy in tubal factor infertility treated by IVF. Fertil Steril 67:517 520, 1997.
- Seifer DB, Lambert Messerlian G, Hogan JW, Gardiner AC, Blazar AS, Berk CA: Day 3 serum inhibin B is predictive of assisted reproductive technologies outcome. Fertil Steril 67:110 114, 1997.
- Seifer DB, Gardiner AC, Ferreira KA, Peluso JJ: Apoptosis as a function of ovarian reserve in women undergoing in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 66:593 598, 1996.
- Seifer DB, Freeman MR, Gardiner AC, Hill GA, Schneyer AL, Vanderhyden BC: Autologous granulosa cell coculture demonstrates zygote suppression of granulosa cell steroidogenesis. Fertil Steril 66:425 429, 1996.
- Haning RV Jr, Seifer DB, Wheeler CA, Frishman GN, Silver H, Pierce DJ: Effects of fetal number and multifetal reduction on duration of gestation in IVF/GIFT pregnancies. Obstet Gynecol 87:964 68, 1996.
- Mark HFL, Bayleran JK, Seifer DB, Meyers Seifer CH: A combined cytogenetic and molecular approach for diagnosing delayed puberty. Clin Pediatr 35:62 66, 1996.
- Seifer DB, Lambert Messerlian GM, Canick JA, Frishman GN, Schneyer AL: Serum inhibin levels are lower in ectopic than intrauterine spontaneously conceived pregnancies. Fertil Steril 65:667 669, 1996.
- Seifer DB, Gardiner AC, Lambert Messerlian GM, Schneyer AL: Differential secretion of dimeric inhibin in cultured luteinized granulosa cells as a function of ovarian reserve. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 81:736 739, 1996.
Haning RV Jr, Goldsmith LT, Seifer DB, Wheeler CA, Frishman GN, Sarmento J, Weiss G: Relaxin secretion in IVF pregnancies. Am J Obstet Gynecol 174:233 240, 1996.
- Tallo CP, Vohr B, Oh W, Rubin LP, Seifer DB, Haning RV Jr: Maternal and neonatal morbidity associated with in vitro fertilization. J Pediatr 127:794 800, 1995.
- Copperman AB, Seifer DB, Hirschman S, Reyniak JV: Persistence of a persistent ectopic pregnancy: Laparoscopic recognition and treatment. J Gynecol Surg 11:181 184, 1995.
- Frishman GN, Seifer DB: Laparoscopically assisted tubal anastomosis. JAAGL 2:411-415, 1995.
- Mark HFL, Meyers Seifer CH, Seifer DB, DeMoranville BM, Jackson IMD: Assessment of sex chromosome composition using FISH as an adjunct to GTG banding. Ann Clin Lab Sci 25:402 408, 1995.
Seifer DB, Grant WD, Metheny WP: Understanding the selection of commonly used statistics in primary care obstetrics and gynecology research. Prim Care Update Ob Gyns 2:21 29, 1995.
Seifer DB, Roa Pena L, Keefe DL, Zhang H, Goodman S, Jones EE, Naftolin F: Increasing hypothalamic arcuate nucleus glial peroxidase activity in aging female rats is reduced by an antiestrogen and a gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist. Menopause 1:83 90, 1994.
Dahl Lyons CA, Wheeler CA, Frishman GN, Hackett RJ, Seifer DB, Haning RV Jr: Early and late presentation of the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS): two distinct entities with different risk factors. Hum Reprod 9:792 799, 1994.
- Seifer DB, Silva PD, Grainger DA, Barber SR, Grant WD, Gutmann JN: Reproductive potential following treatment for persistent ectopic pregnancy. Fertil Steril 62:194 196, 1994.
- Penzias AS, Lee G, Seifer DB, Shamma FN, DeCherney AH, Reindollar RH, Jones EE: Aberrant estradiol flare despite GnRH agonist induced suppression is associated with impaired implantation. Fertil Steril 61:558 560, 1994.
- Cole LA, Kardana A, Seifer DB, Bohler HCL: Urine hCG B subunit core fragment, a sensitive test for ectopic pregnancy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 78:497 499, 1994.
Haning RV Jr, Hua JJ, Hackett RJ, Wheeler CA, Frishman GN, Seifer DB, Dahl Lyons CA, Burger HG: Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and anovulation increase serum inhibin and affect follicular function during administration of gonadotropins. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 78:145 149, 1994.
Seifer DB, Romero R, Berlinsky D, Haning RV Jr: Absence of immunoreactive cytokines in supernatants of individual preimplantation human embryos. AJRl 30:105 107, 1993.
- Seifer DB, Charland C, Berlinsky D, Penzias AS, Haning RV Jr, Naftolin F, Barker BE: Proliferative index of human luteinized granulosa cells varies as a function of ovarian reserve. Am J Obstet Gynecol 169:1531 1535, 1993.
Frishman GN, Seifer DB: Hematosalpinx after methotrexate treatment of unruptured ectopic pregnancy. Fertil Steril 60:571 572, 1993.
- Cole LA, Seifer DB, Kardana A, Braunstein GD: Selecting human chorionic gonadotropin immunoassays consideration of crossreacting molecules in first trimester pregnancy serum and urine. Am J Obstet Gynecol 168:1580 1586, 1993.
- Seifer DB, MacLaughlin DT, Penzias AS, Behrman HR, Asmundson L, Donahoe PK, Haning RV Jr, Flynn SD: Gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist induced differences in granulose cell cycle kinetics are associated with alterations in follicular fluid mullerian inhibiting substance and androgen content. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 76:711 714, 1993.
- Seifer DB, Gutmann JN, Grant WD, Kamps CA, DeCherney AH: Comparison of persistent ectopic pregnancy after laparoscopic salpingostomy versus salpingostomy at laparotomy for ectopic pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 81:378 382, 1993.
- Seifer DB, Honig J, Penzias AS, Lavy G, Nadkarni PM, Jones EE, DeCherney AH, Flynn SD: Flow cytometric analysis of DNA in human granulosa cells as a function of chronological age and ovulation induction regimen. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 75:636 640, 1992.
- Penzias AS, Shamma FN, Gutmann JN, Seifer DB, DeCherney AH, Lavy G: Luteinizing response to human chorionic gonadotropin does not predict outcome in GnRH agonist/human menopausal gonadotropin stimulated IVF cycles. Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics 9:244-247, 1992.
Penzias AS, Jones EE, Seifer DB, Grifo JA, Thatcher SS, DeCherney AH: Baseline ovarian cysts do not affect clinical response to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in in vitro fertilization cycles. Fertil Steril 57:1017 1021, 1992.
Schwartz LB, Seifer DB: Diagnostic imaging of adnexal masses. J Reprod. Med 37:63 71, 1992.
- Seifer DB, Thornton KL, DeCherney AH, Lavy G: Early pituitary desensitization and ovarian suppression with leuprolide acetate is associated with IVF ET success. Fertil Steril 56:500 504, 1991.
Penzias AS, Gutmann JN, Seifer DB, DeCherney AH: Facial and neck paresthesia, associated with nafarelin administration. Fertil Steril 56:357 358, 1991.
- Seifer DB, Meyers Seifer CH, Lavy G, Genel M, DeCherney AH, Yang Feng TL: Laparoscopic adnexectomy in a prepubertal Turner mosaic female with isodicentric Y. Hum Reprod 6:566 567, 1991.
- Doyle MB, Thornton KL, Seifer DB, DeCherney AH: Induction of ovulation for IVF and its effect on the luteal phase. Ann NY Acad Sci 626:217 227, 1991.
- Hershlag A, Seifer DB, Cartangiu ML, Patton DL, Diamond MP, DeCherney AH: Salpingoscopy: light microscopic and electron microscopic correlations. Obstet Gynecol 77:399 405, 1991.
- Seifer DB, Gutmann JN, Doyle MB, Jones EE, Diamond MP, DeCherney AH: Persistent ectopic pregnancy following laparoscopic linear salpingostomy. Obstet Gynecol 76:1121-1125, 1990.
- Seifer DB, Collins RL: Current concepts of beta endorphin physiology in female reproductive dysfunction. Fertil Steril 54:757 771, 1990.
- Cohn GM, Seifer DB: Blood exposure in single versus double gloving during pelvic surgery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 162:715 717, 1990.
- Seifer DB, Friedman LN, Cavender JR, Baker RA: Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus associated with danazol. Am J Obstet Gynecol 162:474 475, 1990.
Seifer DB, Diamond MP, DeCherney AH: An appraisal of barrier agents in the reduction of adhesion formation following surgery. J Gynecol Surg 6:3 10, 1990.
Miller DS, Seifer DB: Endocrinologic aspects of gestational trophoblastic diseases. Int J Fertil 35:137 153, 1990.
Rosenzweig BA, Seifer DB, Grant WD, Rodriquez F, Birenbaum DL, Adelson MD: Urologic injury during vaginal hysterectomy: a case control study. J Gynecol Surg 6:27-32, 1990.
Seifer DB, Henry JB: The impact of technology on the clinical decision making of housestaff. NY State J Med 89:444 445, 1989.
Seifer DB, Adelson MD, Abdul Karim RW, Baggish MS: Appraising a clinical journal article in obstetrics and gynecology. Am J Obstet Gynecol 160:198 201, 1989.
- Seifer DB, Collins RL, Paushter DM, George CR, Quigley MM: Follicular aspiration: a comparison of an ultrasonic endovaginal transducer with fixed needle guide and other retrieval methods. Fertil Steril 49:462 467, 1988.
- Adelson MD, Baggish MS, Seifer DB, Cassell SL, Thompson MA: Cytoreduction of ovarian cancer with the cavitron ultrasonic surgical aspirator. Obstet Gynecol 72:140 143, 1988.
Seifer DB, Kennedy AW, Webster KD, Vanderburg Medendorp S, Isakson DG: Primary cytoreductive surgery for advanced epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Cleve Clin J Med 55:555 560, 1986.
Seifer DB, Bhat N, Fainstat T, Weiss LM: Salpingitis isthmic nodosa with bilateral interstitial pregnancies. J Obstet Gynecol 6:200 201, 1986.
- Seifer DB, Weiss LM, Kempson RL: Malignant lymphoma arising within thyroid tissue in a mature cystic teratoma. Cancer 58:2459 2461, 1986.
- Miller DS, Ballon SC, Teng NNH, Seifer DB, Soriero OM: A critical reassessment of second look laparotomy in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Cancer 57:530 535, 1986.
Lombard CM, Moore MH, Seifer DB: Diagnosis of systemic polyarteritis nodosal following total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo oophorectomy: a case report. Int J Gynecol Pathol 5:63 68, 1986.
Catanzarite VA, Bhat N, Seifer DB, Cortina P, Fainstat T: Successful intrauterine pregnancy after unilateral hysterectomy in a patient with uterus didelphys: a case report. J Reprod Med 31:133 135, 1986.
- Bhat N, Seifer DB, Hensleigh PA: Paradoxical response to intravenous terbutaline. Am J Obstet Gynecol 153:310 311, 1985.
- Seifer DB, Ferguson JE, Behrens CM, Zemel S, Stevenson DK, Ross JC: Nonimmune hydrops fetalis in association with hemangioma of the umbilical cord. Obstet Gynecol 66:283 286, 1985.
Sandler RM, Seifer DB, Morgan K, Pokros P, Wypch J, Weiss LM, Schiffman S: Heparin induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis: detection and specificity of a platelet-aggregating IgG. Am J Clin Pathol 83:760 764, 1985.
Seifer DB, Silberman H, Catanzarite VA, Conteas CN, Wood R, Ueland K: Total parenteral nutrition in obstetrics. JAMA 253:2073 2075, 1985.
Seifer DB, Sandberg EC, Ueland K, Sladen RN: Water intoxication and hyponatremic encephalopathy from the use of oxytocin nasal spray. J Reprod Med 30:225 228, 1985.
- Kresch AJ, Seifer DB, Sachs LB, Barrese I: Laparoscopy in 100 women with chronic pelvic pain. Obstet Gynecol 64:672 674, 1984.
Lewinstein C, Silberman H, Goren G, Feinstein E, Berne TV, Seifer D, Witt R, Gonsier A, Greaney G: Experience with a co axial dialysis cannula for temporary vascular access. Tran Am Soc Artif Intern Organs 29:357 359, 1983.