When scheduling your initial appointment and prior to visiting our office, please review the checklist to ensure we are able to assist you in an efficient and timely manner. To optimize your first appointment for fertility care, we recommend that you bring your partner with you. Before your appointment:
• Confirm that our practice / physicians are participating providers with your insurance plan.
• Provide our office with your insurance information located on the front and back of your card.
• Inquire what type of services for infertility are covered under your plan.
• Obtain from your primary care physician any necessary referral authorizations for seeing a specialist.
• Please inquire as to which of our office’s you would like to visit (Brooklyn, Staten Island or Hewlett).
Be prepared to have the following available at your first visit:
• You and your partner's insurance cards with any required referral authorization and photo identification.
• Copies of your medical history pertaining to prior infertility treatment.
• A Completed medical questionnaire - Click here to fill out online
• A signed HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices -Click here to fill out online